- Our warranty does not include the replacement of lost center/focal stones. We recommend you obtain insurance in your piece for the unlikely event of a focal stone falling out or getting damaged.
- Many of our pieces feature one-of-a-kind stones. If these stones become damaged, we will do our best to replace them with a comparable stone, but color and type may vary, depending on what we have available.
- Clients are responsible for shipping costs (to and from our studio) for cleanings, inspections, and repair work.
Please Note: Clients are responsible for import fees and customs charges in addition to shipping costs. Please check with your customs office about any fees that may be associated with having us repair your piece.
- All repair work is free within the first two years of ownership (except the replacement of focal stones). After two years of ownership, we will charge a small labor fee and/or materials fee for your repair service.
- If you wear fine jewelry daily, a little wear and tear are normal. Our repair specialists will evaluate your piece. If you need repairs that go beyond what’s needed for normal wear and tear, we’ll let you know about the labor costs and material fees associated with your service.
- Repairs or polishing by third-party jewelers.
Please Note: The warranty is void if you take your piece to another jeweler for resizing or repair work.
✧ Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or if you need to pass on any additional information about the service you need. (You can find jewelry care tips here!)